Search This Blog

Monday, September 20, 2010

Rick's Rather Rich

I like the name of this ice cream shop so much that I don't even want to come up with a wittier title for my post :)

Cookies & Dough and Mango in Waffle Cone
Rick's "Rather Rich" Ice Cream is a cute small shop in a weird southern cusp of Palo Alto. It is in a strip mall and has nowhere to sit, but it has delicious fare. They have about 20 flavors of homeade ice creams (as guessed, pretty intense) and some sorbets/yogurts. I've been there several times and never been dissapointed. I love their waffle cones! I'm a huge waffle cone fan, and theirs are very fresh and flavorful. They even have a great selection dipped in chocolate with sprinkles and nuts.

The ice cream is really delicious too. I ALWAYS have to get a scoop of the "cookies and dough" because seriously, it's a combo of cookies & cream and cookie dough... it's hard to get much better than that. I've also tried some of their fruity flavors. My favorite would be the mango sorbet. All of their products are super fresh and simple, but in an awesome way. You can tell it's not processed :D

They also have a selection of homemade fudges, but I've been too lazy to try them yet. Big recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment