Search This Blog

Monday, September 20, 2010

Dinners with Dad

Although my dad and I share the same love for eating, I swear we have opposite tastes. He's all about the generic "fancy" restaraunt, so on our last biweekly meal, we ended up at Cafe Pro Bono in Palo Alto.

This is a small place in the southern end of town. I was sooo stressed that night, so it was great to get away for dinner before returning to work until midnight :(. The meal itself wasn't too noteworthy, but I did have a nice piece of breaded halibut. My only complaint was that the place didn't serve any salads with the main courses. I think it should be included if you spend a fair amount on a nice dish. I did enjoy the side of their version of rice-a-roni :) can't live here without the san francisco treat!!

Presentation was good. Probably worth checking out if you are in to that stuff 

No comments:

Post a Comment