Search This Blog

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sibby's

I am such a cupcake/baked good enthusiast. One day last year, I was sitting at work and whinnnnnnning to Dave about how much I wanted a cupcake. Luckily he was on board, so we started researching the area for the best places. I stumbled upon a hole-in-the-wall place, Sibby's Cupcakery, in San Mateo. Long story short, we shelled out $40 a dozen and discovered our total favorite bakery. Since then, we look for any excuse to order them :). My favorite flavor is by far the Snickerdoodle <3 mmm. Sibby's is great about making their cupcakes very moist. The other great part about Sibby's is their willingness to decorate the cupcakes.Yesterday, we sadly had to celebrate Sarah's last day (....again), and got some awesome Pony themed goodness! I love this place, but I think the pics will speak louder than words. 

STABLE OF HORSES ;)
Hasbro Themed 


Game of Life Spinner!! Adorable

1 comment: