Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

lame!

as much as i like most food, the one thing that drives me totally insane are restaurants that are overpriced and "fancy" just for the sake of it.
Tonight I went to Donato's in Redwood City and it was the biggest waste of space. The meals were all super expensive ($15-$30) and there was absolutely nothing differentiated or special about them. I find that that can be a trend with Italian places. For some reason it's acceptable for them to cost a ton just because it's "classy". FTS. Even the bread at this place was crappy!!! And they tricked you in to thinking it came with a yummy pesto sauce, but no!! It was like olive mush or something. I don't even know. It sucked and the service was slow. Next time I'll just drive to Hayward and go to the Olive Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment