Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Blog Party

THIS IS FOR YOU JEANENE!!

i love food. a LOT!! I loooove eating in random places, and I have a ridiculously high foursquare score because there are very few places I'm willing to go more than once :). After growing up in the chain-ridden Utah, I cannot get enough of the wonderful one-off spots the Bay Area has to offer, and I plan to visit as many places as I possibly can (afford mostly)

I like all types of food. Except Mediterranean. dill yogurt sauce is freaking disgusting. My favorites are sweets though, so I feel like there will be an irrationally large number of posts involving baked goods.

Ironically i had a breakdown today because i received my new CA license and realized i have become a hugefreakingfat in the past 7 years. Nothing serves as good of a kick-in-the-youneedtostopeating4000caloriesaday-pants as juxtaposing your current picture with the identical version from your 16th birthday :(. that said, i will likely still eat and therefor have material.

No comments:

Post a Comment