Search This Blog

Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Fav Bay Area Brunch

I freaking love brunch foods!! I actually very rarely eat them though, something about stuffing myself with pancakes etc at 10 and then feeling sick the whole day kinda turns me off :(. With one exception, guests visiting! When my mom came to visit, I had to do some serious planning. I knew we were ferrying over to Sausalito, so i yelp quested for a non-touristy spot. Stupidly, i picked one over a mile away so we had quite the trek.. but it was so freaking worth it! Fred's Coffee Shop is the greatest brunch spot ever. Their whole menu is amazing, and they have FRIED FRENCH TOAST. seriously?! yes. yes they do!!!!! both times i've been i've gotten the one pancake (also great) one fft combo. mmmmmmmmmmmm :) it's also a very cute place. the wait staff is friendly and you can sit at the counter and watch the cooks prep up your food. worth the drive, worth the sickness. check it out next weekend ~~

they even use powdered sugar <3

No comments:

Post a Comment